wij maken gebruik van cookies
De website van Maselis maakt gebruik van cookies om uw surfervaring te verbeteren. Door het verder gebruiken van deze website, gaat u hier expliciet mee akkoord.
- As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for analysing errors on production machines. More specifically, you will draw up electrical diagnoses and look for solutions for the various production lines.
- You will monitor and check the problem-free operation of the production machines and provide control technology support in areas such as PLC (Siemens S7 - Tia Portal).
- In addition to the production machines, you may also be brought in to make electrical alterations and/or improvements to the plant buildings or manufacturing machines, as well as for the cabling of switchboards.
click here to apply
- You hold an A2 diploma or bachelor’s degree and already have some experience as a maintenance engineer in a production environment.
- You have knowledge of industrial electrical systems, PLC and are able to work independently. You also speak fluent Dutch.
- Finally, you are prepared to work on a dayshift system, but have the flexibility to be on-call out of hours when necessary.
- If you are also a flexible team-player, then you may be the candidate we are looking for.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch.
What we offer
- We offer you a permanent position, with job security and plenty of opportunity for individual development.
- Your efforts and flexibility will be rewarded with an attractive salary. You will work as part of a dynamic team in an enjoyable working atmosphere.
Maselis is a producer of foodstuffs and cereal-based ingredients located in Belgium.
Interested? Please contact Liesbeth Geleleens at: 051/20.31.11. You can also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more !
- We are currently looking to employ a 3-shift operator. You will control the various processes/lines, i.e. cleaning, steaming, rolling, drying, cooling and sieving. You will take action whenever problems occur.
- You will also be responsible for production quality. This means that you will carry out regular checks on moisture readings, hectolitre weights, sieving samples, etc.