wij maken gebruik van cookies
De website van Maselis maakt gebruik van cookies om uw surfervaring te verbeteren. Door het verder gebruiken van deze website, gaat u hier expliciet mee akkoord.
- As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for analysing errors on production machines. More specifically, you will draw up electrical diagnoses and look for solutions for the various production lines.
- You will monitor and check the problem-free operation of the production machines and provide control technology support in areas such as PLC (Siemens S7 - Tia Portal).
- In addition to the production machines, you may also be brought in to make electrical alterations and/or improvements to the plant buildings or manufacturing machines, as well as for the cabling of switchboards.
click here to apply
- You hold an A2 diploma or bachelor’s degree and already have some experience as a maintenance engineer in a production environment.
- You have knowledge of industrial electrical systems, PLC and are able to work independently. You also speak fluent Dutch.
- Finally, you are prepared to work on a dayshift system, but have the flexibility to be on-call out of hours when necessary.
- If you are also a flexible team-player, then you may be the candidate we are looking for.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch.
What we offer
- We offer you a permanent position, with job security and plenty of opportunity for individual development.
- Your efforts and flexibility will be rewarded with an attractive salary. You will work as part of a dynamic team in an enjoyable working atmosphere.
Maselis is a producer of foodstuffs and cereal-based ingredients located in Belgium.
Interested? Please contact Liesbeth Geleleens at: 051/20.31.11. You can also send your application to email@example.com
3-shift operator and 2-shift operato
Read more !
- We are currently looking to employ a 3-shift operator. You will control the various processes/lines, i.e. cleaning, steaming, rolling, drying, cooling and sieving. You will take action whenever problems occur.
- You will also be responsible for production quality. This means that you will carry out regular checks on moisture readings, hectolitre weights, sieving samples, etc.
Maintenance Elektromechanic -night and 2-shifts
Read more !
- You will be responsible for the preventative and curative maintenance of all our machines. This will include tasks ranging from replacing various belts and bearings to finding technical solutions for disruptions and breakdowns in the production lines.
Read more !
Als analist-developer ben je verantwoordelijk voor het analyseren, ontwikkelen en het optimaliseren van onze software- en databasetoepassingen. Je speelt een belangrijke rol in het ontwerpen, ontwikkelen en opvolgen van .NET programma's.
Je documenteert de door jou ontwikkelde software.
Je werkt hoofdzakelijk zelfstandig maar bezit ook de nodige basis teamspirit die je perfect weet te combineren met een flexibele ingesteldheid.